Community Chest Fund
Are you looking for financial help to deliver an event or project that will benefit your local community? Then we might be able to help. We offer small grants of up to £1,000 for community organisations to run activities and deliver projects that will benefit their local community. Some examples of the types of projects we may fund include:
- Equipment for clubs or community groups
- Projects to engage young people
- Sports and leisure activities for communities
- Skills training
- Start up support for new groups
- Local groups or businesses that give back to the community
Your project should clearly demonstrate is it for the benefit of the community, and not the delivery of your statutory responsibilities.
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply to the Community Chest Fund please complete our form below or Contact us for more information.Community Chest Fund Application Form