The Environmental Services Team cover the communal cleaning, removal of dumped waste, provision of grounds maintenance and street cleansing.
We have developed service standards to ensure our sites are safe, secure and well maintained. These standards are set out in our Caretaking and Cleaning leaflet and Grounds Maintenance leaflet. We also have a handy Advice Sheet on how to prevent maggots, so you can help avoid these unwanted visitors.
Tell us what you think?
We would like your opinion on the standards of the cleaning services and grounds maintenance services that you receive in your area. We would be very grateful if you would take the time to complete our forms. Follow the links below:Cleaning Services Customer Satisfaction
We have two Estate Services teams and between them, they cover nine different cleaning routes across the boroughs we manage. Monthly inspections are carried out in each area by our Supervisors and Quality Assessor to check standards of cleanliness are maintained. View our Cleaning Schedule here.
G.Bridgland provide the grounds maintenance service on our behalf and are committed to providing an excellent service to all our residents. View our Grounds Maintenance Schedule 2017-2018 to find out when we will be carrying out grounds maintenance in your area.
February 18 Figures
- Our team reported 276 cases of fly tipping, of which 259 were collected within 2 days
- We received 86% positive feedback on our caretaking service, our target is 85%
- Our caretakers completed 1477 site visits during the month
- We carried out 14 grounds maintenance inspections with 13 reaching A & B grades in standard
- 77% of you were happy with the grounds maintenance service you received.