Rent FAQs

Here you will find the answers to some frequently asked questions relating to rent and service charges. 

Back to the list

My rent is paid by Housing Benefit. Do I need to do anything?

If you receive Housing Benefit and it is paid directly to us, your Housing Benefit office will have been informed of this change and you will not need to do anything regarding your benefit claim.

If Housing Benefit is paid directly to you, you must contact your local authority with the details of your new rent amount.

If your Housing Benefit does not cover your full rent and service charges, you need to ensure that the full charge is paid to us.