We are keen to deliver an efficient, reliable and customer-focused service to our customers by working with a diverse range of highly skilled partners and suppliers. We are committed to supporting the development of strong, sustainable communities by working closely with our supply chain, both at a local and national level.
To promote both tangible and positive benefits we are keen to work with socially motivated partners in the form of social enterprises. It is important for us to work with partners that are driven by strong ethical values and committed to creating positive social change.
We procure a wide variety of contracts across several key business areas including, but not limited to:
- Development & commercial services – new build, scheme regeneration, home sales, residential lettings, and marketing
- Asset Management services (property maintenance)
- Neighbourhoods services & supplies
- Financial and operational services (including ICT solutions & platforms)
- Social Enterprise
We are committed to conducting our business in a compliant, lawful and transparent manner and we expect our suppliers to comply with our code of practice. By doing so, our suppliers and partners will need to comply with the relevant legislation which includes, but is not limited to:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Modern Slavery Act
- Equality Act 2010
- Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Golding Homes internal procurement procedures
- Anti-Bribery Legislation
- Any recommended professional competency for the delivery of the services you provide
Our suppliers must hold and maintain levels of insurances appropriate to the nature of works or services being delivered. Our supply chain is expected to hold both themselves and their immediate subcontractors responsible for compliance and transparency in all their business dealings, acting as ambassadors for Golding Homes.
We will work with our supply chain to source contracts that are compliant, sustainable and fit for purpose, maximising efficiency and delivering value for money.
The majority of our contracts will be procured via:
- Existing frameworks (including Network Housing & Fusion 21)
- Delta eSourcing
Our existing and potential suppliers can apply to provide a variety of services under the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).