Equality Diversity and Inclusion 2021 -22 update
At Golding Homes we're committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I). In 2021 we launched our ED&I strategy and continue to progress towards becoming a more diverse and inclusive organisation.
We celebrate ED&I, raise awareness, challenge bias and call attention to injustices and are defiant in our approach.
The ED&I Strategy is reviewed every 3 years, supported by an annual action plan.
Our Progress so far
Current Measures of Success
- Positive balance with a 50/50 male and female split across the Senior Management Team and Executive Team
- Ethnicity and Gender Pay Gap reporting
- An Ideas Hub which is a voice for everyone. This measure who our ideas are proposed by within the organisation
- Our colleague surveys specifically measure feedback in relation to Diversity
- Monitoring colleague diversity data including recruitment, striving for a more diverse workforce.
Our 2022 Action Plan next steps
- Measuring our colleague diversity at internal promotion
- A great company culture – measuring our progress through our Culture Survey
- Continuation of Customer Service focus, including Customer Service training
- Continuing to build on the importance of ED&I and our standpoint of diversity through social media campaigns
- Working towards a stronger employer brand to attract diverse candidates via our website, including Disability Confident accreditation
- Becoming Stonewall champions, raising awareness of LGBTQ+ community and embedding into our organisation.