We'll attend to an emergency repair within 24 hours to make sure there's no danger to customers or serious damage to property. Where more repair work is necessary, we'll arrange a follow-up visit to complete the repair.
Please check the list below to see if your repair is an emergency. If so, please call us on 0300 777 2600 immediately.
- I don’t have any electricity
- I have no water
- I can't secure my property (you may be charged for lost keys)
- I have a major leak or an upsurge of water/sewage
- I have water leaking onto electrics
- I have exposed wiring or sparking sockets
- My carbon monoxide or smoke alarm is beeping
If it's not one of these, and you're convinced it's an emergency, let us know and we'll do everything we can to help. If you're vulnerable and need extra assistance, please let us know.
No heating? Call us on 0300 777 2600 and select Option 1 to arrange a visit within 24 hours.
Smell gas? Call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999. If you can, please shut off the gas supply at the meter. You should open windows, extinguish naked flames and don't use electrical sockets or switches.