Personal Development Grant
We offer Personal Development Grants to residents who need financial help in order to help improve their prospects, whether it be through training, learning, etc. You can apply for up to £150 to cover the total cost or to contribute to a larger amount, and you don't need to pay it back.
To apply you must live in a Golding Homes property.
- There is no age criteria
- Payment will be paid direct and not to individuals
- Grants will be given at the discretion of Golding Homes
- All applications will be considered on a case by case basis
- Only one application per person per year
- No applications for money for holidays will be accepted
- No application for the repayment of debts will be accepted
- We will only consider events that have not yet taken place
- Grants offered may be for less than the amount applied for
You can apply online using our Personal Development Grant Application Form
or request an application form by contacting the Community Development Team. Completed applications are reviewed and a decision given as soon as possible, although please note this could take up to 28 days.