We monitor and record our performance through a variety of methods:
- Financial Statements - Information detailing our financial strength can be viewed in our latest Financial Statements (year ending 31 March 2019)
- Annual Report 18-19 - This report highlights our key achievements over the last year, our performance and how our budget is spent
- Value for Money 2019 - It is fundamental to the achievement of our strategic objectives that we achieve value for money in all aspects of our activities
- Regulatory compliance - In January 2018, the Regulator for Social Housing (RSH) awarded us it's highest ratings for regulatory compliance in January 2018. Following the Annual Stability Review in December 2018, we had confirmation that we had retained our G1/V1 rating. An annual self-assessment is carried out against all requirements of the framework. The exercise was last reported to the Board in August 2019 and confirmed full compliance.
Governance - G1. (The provider meets the requirements on governance set out in the Governance and Financial Viability Standard.)
Viability - V1. (The provider meets the requirements on viability set out in the Governance and Financial Viability Standard and has the capacity to mitigate its exposures effectively.)
- Homes England Expenditure
For the period April - September 2019 [pdf]
For the period October - December 2019 [pdf]
We want to be an organisation of choice for our residents. Our aim is to get things right first time and to do the simple things well in serving our customers. We are always looking at how we can improve our services and the information we provide. We use a variety of ways to gather feedback:
- Service Standards - We have a number of service standards covering different areas of our business and we regularly monitor our performance against these standards.
- Survey of Tenants and Residents (STAR Survey) - Each year we send out a customer survey to find out what our residents think about the services we provide.