We monitor and record our performance through a variety of methods:
- Financial Statement 2020-21. [pdf] 656KB - Information detailing our financial strength can be viewed in our latest Financial Statements (year ending 31 March 2021)
- Customer Annual Review 2020-21.pdf [pdf] 4MB - This report highlights our key achievements over the last year, performance and how our money is spent.
- Regulatory compliance - In March 2022, the Regulator for Social Housing (RSH) reviewed our gradings following an in-depth assessment and confirmed the following ratings:
Governance - G1. (The provider meets our governance requirements.)
Viability - V1. (The provider meets the requirements on viability set out in the Governance and Financial Viability Standard and has the capacity to mitigate its exposures effectively.)
- Customer service Standards Sep 2020[pdf] 61KB - We report quarterly on our performance in a number of key customer service areas. Our latest figures are below:
How we did Oct - Dec 2021.pdf [pdf] 30KB
How we did July - September 2021.pdf [pdf] 31KB
How we did: Apr - Jun 2021.pdf [pdf] 31KB
How we did: Jan - Mar 2021.pdf [pdf] 31KB
How we did: Oct - Dec 2020 [pdf] 214KB
- Homes England Expenditure
- Housing Ombudsman Self Assessment
You can now read our Housing Ombudsman self assessment Aug 21.pdf [pdf] 122KB against the Housing Ombudsman Code.