We monitor and record our performance through a variety of methods:
- Financial Statement 2020-21. [pdf] 656KB - Information detailing our financial strength can be viewed in our latest Financial Statements (year ending 31 March 2021)
- Customer Annual Review 2020-21.pdf [pdf] 4MB - This report highlights our key achievements over the last year, performance and how our money is spent.
- Regulatory compliance - In May 2020, the Regulator for Social Housing (RSH) reviewed our gradings following a self-referral in Nov 2019 and confirmed the following ratings:
Governance - G2. (The provider meets our governance requirements but needs to improve some aspects of its governance arrangements to support continued compliance.)
Viability - V1. (The provider meets the requirements on viability set out in the Governance and Financial Viability Standard and has the capacity to mitigate its exposures effectively.)
- Customer service Standards Sep 2020[pdf] 61KB - We report quarterly on our performance in a number of key customer service areas. Our latest figures are below:
- Homes England Expenditure
For the period 2020-2021.pdf [pdf] 123KB
For the period Q1 and Q2 2021.pdf [pdf] 91KB
- Housing Ombudsman Self Assessment
You can now read our Housing Ombudsman self assessment Aug 21.pdf [pdf] 122KB against the Housing Ombudsman Code.