Rent and service charges

Ways to pay your rent

Visit our  Pay your rent  page for various ways to pay your rent, or if you have any questions relating to your rent increase please visit our Rent and Service Charges FAQ page. 

Falling into arrears

Falling into rent arrears can happen to anybody, but with the right support behind you, a solution can often be found. You don’t have to deal with the situation on your own. We can support you to manage your money through guidance on budgeting, help with benefits, access to free debt advice, or by establishing how the debt can be cleared. 

What can I do if I am having trouble paying my rent?

Missing a rent payment can happen for a number of reasons; maybe you were faced with an unexpected bill or an illness meaning you were unable to work. Maybe you're experiencing problems with your benefit payments. Whatever the reason, if you’re struggling to make ends meet it’s essential that you contact us so we can help you find a solution. Please  contact us as soon as you think you're struggling.

What sort of help can Golding Homes offer?

Once you've contacted the team, they'll be able to talk you through your options. This could include putting together a repayment plan or refer you to someone who can support you with any challenges you may be facing.

When you get in touch, our team will talk to you about why you’ve been unable to pay your rent so you can get the right support. It's important that you're upfront about why you aren’t able to pay to avoid any further action.

We may be able to support you to access benefits. We may also be able to help you to get access to training and employment, in order to improve your income.