From 3 June 2019 Kent County Council (KCC) will be charging for the disposal of soil, rubble, hardcore, and plasterboard at Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRCs).
- Soil, rubble, and hardcore - £4 per bag (up to the size of a standard black sack) or item. Limited to 5 bags/items per day.
- Plasterboard - £6 per bag (up to the size of a standard black sack) or sheet.
- breeze blocks, bricks, cement, concrete and drain pipes.
- ceramic bathroom and kitchen items (baths, bidets, cisterns, shower trays, sinks, toilet pans, wash basins)
- flagstones, granite, marble, paving slabs
- hardcore, rubble, gravel, rocks, stones
- tiles (ceramic, clay, slate)
Visit KCC's Rubbish and Recycling guide for more information on what you can dispose of, chargeable items, and your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre.