Report a Repair

The quickest and easiest way to report a repair to us is through our new online customer tool,  MyGoldingRegister today for 24/7 access to your account.  

MyGolding offers a secure way to book a repair at a time and place that suits you. Registration is easy. Just follow the link and have your tenancy number and a valid email address to hand. You can find your tenancy number at the top of your rent statement. 

You can also report a repair by  calling us and selecting option 1.

Back to the list

How often do I need a Gas Safety check?

By law we must carry out a gas safety check on your gas appliances each year.

Did you know?

Gas appliances that are not working correctly can produce poisonous fumes, and around 50 deaths a year can be directly attributed to faulty gas appliances. For more information visit Gas Safe’s website.

What is involved?

As part of your tenancy agreement, you must allow us into your home to carry out the check. If you refuse, we can take legal action against you to gain access. This could result in you losing your home and being charged for our court costs.

Our team will book an appointment with you up to ten weeks before your gas safety certificate runs out. If there are any problems found during the safety check these will usually be fixed immediately.

You will be provided with a copy of the gas safety certificate within 28 days of the check being completed.

If your boiler is found to be unsafe and cannot be fixed immediately, usually because parts are required, it will be switched off and you must not use it until it is repaired. If this occurs during the winter we will provide you with temporary heaters until your boiler is fixed. 

If any of your own appliances are unsafe or faulty they will have to be disconnected by law.