We monitor and record our performance through a variety of methods:
- Financial Statements - Information detailing our financial strength can be viewed in our latest (year ending 31 March 2018).
- Annual Report 18-19 - This report highlights our key achievements over the last year, our performance and how our budget is spent.
- Value for Money 2019 - It is fundamental to the achievement of our strategic objectives that we achieve value for money in all aspects of our activities.
We want to be an organisation of choice for our residents. Our aim is to get things right first time and to do the simple things well in serving our customers. We are always looking at how we can improve our services and the information we provide. We use a variety of ways to gather feedback:
- Service Standards - We have a number of service standards covering different areas of our business and we regularly monitor our performance against these standards.
- STAR Survey - Each year we send out a customer survey to find out what our residents think about the services we provide.