Support & Advice

Back to the list

Home Contents Insurance

Home contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions.

It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, Golding has teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

For more information call us on 0300 777 2600 (free from most mobiles and landlines), email: or call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288